Homepage Forums Riders Committee Change NJBMX Lakewood Tea Party

• This topic has 3 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

The plan for those currently in charge is to “allow” us and hour to bring up new ideas…since we have so many, lol. Of course we need to have all this in writing and what not…which we do yadda yadda. But in light of recent discoveries I propose the following scenario on Jan 20th.

We roll in all smiles and the like.
    Scott bangs gavel, brings meeting to order.
    -insert name here- says “ok, we are opening the floor to you guys to get all these ideas and proposals.”
    (bear with me here, some of the following may sound insane)

We sit there, silent for about 3-4 seconds, look down at the table, slowly shake our heads and then I say.
    “In 1987 the new jersey bicycle motocross association was incorporated. In 1998 it was dissolved and njbmx was incorporated by les vanderhoff. By 2004 the irs had revoked the non-profit status of the organization, and though it was reinstated in july of 2005, all the paperwork necessary to the organization is still not on file with the irs. I also had an accountant check into njbmx over the summer and apparently in 2003 there was a large amount shown on the tax return and in 2004 there was almost nothing left. (this accountant was Carrie Anne Vliet, who helped me begin all this over the summer, dammit, I could really use those returns)
    Though we now have everything in place to help NJBMX, it seems that the people in charge are not responsible enough to handle it.
    Can anyone explain all this?

-What does everyone think?-

RaidenHayden

First, I laughed hard at the the title
    Second. thats the way to go. I will do what I can getting the state returns, as far as the fed they may only be required to just file that paper with their status and that is it

RaidenHayden

Ir I read the one piece one legislation passed Aug 16th of this year, they are in violation, big time for reporting purposes, mucho dinero

CrazyCraig

Hey, this is how they nailed Al Capone, right?

This could really shake things up. But, how can we be a part of something that is possibly breaking the law? Obviously none of us want our names associated with NJBMX and then be named in a violation, right?

Sounds like we do need to fix what is broken first, so if everyone is on board, this is the way we should proceed.

Going back to one of the first threads in this closed forum, we DO need to prepare for the possiblity of having to start a whole new NJBMX.

RaidenHayden

We can think about it, but best to let Les sweat, as his name is the one on the papers of incorporation. And as anytime you ask someone something about a problem, they always point south. Remember, he is ultimately responsible

bmiddaugh

You are right Craig, there are too many questions right now to not reveal the past before any of us move forward with this.

We already know who can take what positions in a new organization.
    Let’s find out what they have to say about the past before we get our feet wet with the future.

RaidenHayden

SO, what let some out now!! Or wait till we see their faces on Sat

bmiddaugh

Old school.
    No GPS, no satellite imagery.

Don’t fire till you see the whites of their eyes.

RaidenHayden

So we shoot N loot, kick in the back door and spray lead!!!!! Yeah

bmiddaugh

8)

CrazyCraig

I knew there was a reason I like ya Bill. I really think they are not going to know what hit them.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.