Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Important Poll 2

• This topic has 9 voices and 52 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    1adam12

Also respect works 2 ways.. If you dont give it you are not going to get it.On that note you can sanction the majority of people on this site, not just the people you do not agree with.

bmiddaugh

adolescent children, and their parents

No, no place on this forum does it say our intent is for children and parents. It is in actuality a forum for those who wish to have change in the BMX community.

Vomit was at one time what the British thought the “seperatists” spit out.

RaidenHayden

Adam, who disrespected you, and Mac is right, all of us have used or said some things that don’t belong here

1adam12

I never said that anyone disrespected me.I was referring to Mac Daddys “Dad” speech

1adam12

This is what was said

As I stated earlier, this is a monitored website. The venom that is routinly spewed here is apalling. Adam, Imwatchin, Ant, you all have been guilty of this and I feel that there should be some sanctions. I have had heated discussions with more than one person here, including caveman, but I have never shown the lack of respect that you all seem to have shown.

1adam12

It doesnt say “ALL” it blatantly points out 3 individuals….

1adam12

@1adam12 wrote:

Also respect works 2 ways.. If you dont give it you are not going to get it.On that note you can sanction the majority of people on this site, not just the people you do not agree with.

RaidenHayden

Wannabe
    Adam if you wannabe a lawyer go to law school. Everytime you have a different view, or someone says something you don’t like, you verbally assualt them!!! When they fire back, whoa!!! Out comes the constitution, or your version, or the you don’t respect me!!!! My point is this, it takes some of the threads so far off topic, if you want to practice law, get a degree!!!!!!

1adam12

Make up your mind….

1adam12

I have not verbally assaulted anyone…….

Macdaddy

Adam, I am sorry that you feel singled out. I mentioned the three of you because this thread was created because of what two of the mentioned people wrote. I added you because of the post about performing oral sex at meetings. About santioning anyone that “i” do not agree with. That is a variation on the false logic of “the slippery slope” theory. I am not trying to sanction people that I do not agree with, ask caveman.

Brett, while technically you are correct, to have the opinion that this website is not viewed by children and women, seems to be naive. I have heard or should I say overheard comments made by kids about this site. It is a great resource for the New Jersey bmx community as a whole. By saying that you seem to say that you sanction what has been said(not the ideas but the language). I know that this is not the case.

Adam my post may seem to be fatherly, thank you, I am a father. How should I write? I see no need to belittle anyone for their opinion, no do I see the need to be obscene in my writing.

By the way, re-read the last few posts again. See, it is not that hard to have differing opinions without being angry.

bmiddaugh

I would say I spew the most “venom” here.
    I do not like the direction racing is taking.
    I am a STRONG advocate for change.
    People do not listen.
    People are afraid to speak up.
    Mike, you also constantly want change.
    Have you been at meetings?
    Bill, same question.

Dammit, it seems like everyone likes to talk smack here but actually doing something…
    It always comes down to ….Brett..
    and who helps me?
    Ant, Dale, Cave, Rich..
    They show up, they matter, they make change.

This site means nothing without actual ACTION.

As you all know when I say something it happens.

Grow up.

Why must parents constantly think BMX is only for “kids”. It’s not. It’s a sport.

Mike, you’re obviously a good parent you watch what your kid is up to. People disrespect me all the time, if I let that bother me….
    It’s my problem.
    What people think about ME does not matter,
    it is how I feel about myself that does.

Now chill out and relax, im and Ant are actually friends who are
    BUSTING EACH OTHER’S CHOPS,
    GET IT?
    Why must everyone take things that don’t matter seriously,
    when IMPORTANT THINGS LIKE ACTUAL BOARD MEETINGS GET LEFT UNATTENDED?

ANSWER ME THAT FREAKING QUESTION?

Macdaddy

Adam, I am sorry that you feel singled out. I mentioned the three of you because this thread was created because of what two of the mentioned people wrote. I added you because of the post about performing oral sex at meetings. About santioning anyone that “i” do not agree with. That is a variation on the false logic of “the slippery slope” theory. I am not trying to sanction people that I do not agree with, ask caveman.

Brett, while technically you are correct, to have the opinion that this website is not viewed by children and women, seems to be naive. I have heard or should I say overheard comments made by kids about this site. It is a great resource for the New Jersey bmx community as a whole. By saying that you seem to say that you sanction what has been said(not the ideas but the language). I know that this is not the case.

Adam my post may seem to be fatherly, thank you, I am a father. How should I write? I see no need to belittle anyone for their opinion, no do I see the need to be obscene in my writing.

By the way, re-read the last few posts again. See, it is not that hard to have differing opinions without being angry.

1adam12

Dude you are tripping…….

bmiddaugh

When I was a young lad my mum and dad would watch what I did, they pointed me in the right direction but allowed me to follow my path. That is all any of us can do.
    That is the purpose of this site, point the way, but follow your own path.
    I was at a point about 5 minutes ago to just take the whole site down and reveal a whole bunch of things that need to be known but I am holding on to for purposes that will actually do some GOOD.
    Relax, everyone.

When a person calls me a fool and a do nothing.
    I simply state who I am and what I have done and move on.

I know who I am and am comfortable with that.

The web is a place of words, the world is a place of action.

The time for words here is over, the time for action is now.

And to any members of the board who are watching these threads,
    I have this to say.

Conflict is life, as is change.
    BMX is both and it will be difficult to stop what we have begun.
    If you all would like a “kids” only BMX site then one of you must do that.
    In fact, I will give you the webspace to do it and not only that but I will do this,
    Teach the person who wants to do it, how to build a website.
    Free of charge.
    I stand behind my words.
    My parents taught me that.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.