Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Important Poll 2

• This topic has 9 voices and 52 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    DigetyelaD

well then how would you know anything about our meetings

1adam12

I could really give a shit about your meetings………

DigetyelaD

then how do you know if were contol freaks in poll 3

1adam12

Regardless of what topic we may be discussing the term meeting implies that a bunch of people who claim to be in charge of something “meet”..And in typical meetings you discuss what is “Best for everyone”… When it comes to riding my bike ,I do it my way………

1adam12

Amendment I
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech,
    or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Maybe you should add this to your “Meeting”

DigetyelaD

are you a hippie

1adam12

While you are at it —This goes out to all control freaks BMX WIDE

Amendment XIII
    Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

THINK FOR YOURSELF

1adam12

I dont label myself…………..But I see you like to……………

DigetyelaD

did you get this out of a book mr smarty pants

1adam12

Another lame comeback….. Digital are you on the Board for this upcoming meeting?

1adam12

Actually they are the United States Constitution .Have you heard of it?

DigetyelaD

do u you have these memorized. you sound very smart

RaidenHayden

Dale, Adam is Adam, he doesn’t understand us, he thinks we are being control freaks. But all we are doing is trying to give back to a sport that gave a rockin good time, Adam that isn’t control, thats trying to do the right thing, so kids can go have fun.
    If the tracks aren’t here and the kids don’t hve this, than what? Quess what, maybe they don’t want to be flatlanders, maybe this is what hey want.
    So yeah I guess to you we are control freaks for volunteering our time so others can have fun Guilty as charged, as the rest of the guys are

Macdaddy

Adam, that was an impressive quote of the U.S. Constitution. Unfortunately, it has little bearing on this subject. Our right to free speech is not total. There are times when you do not have the right to say whatever you want. Some such places are the workplace, school, and a monitored website. Just as your employer can fire you for making comments detrimental to the company, Brett does have the right to ban you or anyone that HE feels is making inappropriate comments.

I, for one am disgusted with the language that is thrown around this site. I am sick and tired of having to read written vomit, to glean an iota of good information. This is, first and foremost, a website that caters to adolescent children, and their parents. As it stands right now, I will not allow my son access to this site unless, and until I do not have to fear that my son will read about the performance of sexual acts. Even if they are veiled(albeit very thinnly) with asteriks and other characters.

Adam, I do not know who you are, but it sound as though you do not like bmx racing or racers. I respect that. I get just as frustrated with some of what I am reading. In the future, please refrain from commenting on racing topics. Better yet, you do ont have to read the topics. If you do not read them, then you will not get angry with the posts.

As I stated earlier, this is a monitored website. The venom that is routinly spewed here is apalling. Adam, Imwatchin, Ant, you all have been guilty of this and I feel that there should be some sanctions. I have had heated discussions with more than one person here, including caveman, but I have never shown the lack of respect that you all seem to have shown.

Just as a side note, Adam, you the next time you quote the Bill of Rights, please check out how we as a country have interpreted the Constitution. A great place to do that is in a annotated version. There is one at the Cornell Law School website. That way one one can dispute what you say.

Mike

1adam12

Quote:
    As I stated earlier, this is a monitored website. The venom that is routinly spewed here is apalling. Adam, Imwatchin, Ant, you all have been guilty of this and I feel that there should be some sanctions. I have had heated discussions with more than one person here, including caveman, but I have never shown the lack of respect that you all seem to have shown.

Where is my trial?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.