Homepage Forums NJ Freestyle Flatland I was once flatlander

• This topic has 8 voices and 16 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

york jam 94

suthnjflat

Nice part in the fro 😆

TideyFamily

OK now I’ve seen it all.. A Beevis and Butthead t-shirt. Makes me wish I didn’t get rid of my Homey The Clown Tshirt!!!!

CrazyCraig

Someone, please someone, come up with something really funny to say here. I used up my two major flashes of wit for the year, so I’m having brain freeze on this.

Still, nice form. Who held the bike for you while you got into position??? 😉

Okay, okay, that was really not nice of me. But funny. 😉

RaidenHayden

” Huh. yeah thatssssssss cooollll , huh huh yeah, you dumb ass”

1adam12

Hey that was the York Jam I broke my finger and threw my bike at you Ant Dog………

That trick is hardly flatland, even for 1994…1986 maybe ……If you saw the shit I was doing now you would say the same thing.though……..The other day I spent an hour just doing hang five variations…..one handers,hang nothings,cliffhangers,nose wheelies……and I said to myself yeeah this shit was cool like 18 years ago..lol.If you can’t laugh at yourself you can’t laugh at others either………

suthnjflat

Ha ha thats will in the background, is this the york jam when ivan and ross were there?

suthnjflat

Ha ha thats will in the background, is this the york jam when ivan and ross were there?

CrazyCraig

the reflectors on the pedals are a nice touch. 😆

CrazyCraig

the reflectors on the pedals are a nice touch. 😆

1adam12

I think Ivan was staying in York……Ross was there the footage was in Props….Low and behold that is Will pre paint the Honda with flowers stage…..

BIGANT-DOG

That trick is hardly flatland,

Adam it does not matter if you are doing that trick in 93 94 or this

the point is to have fun, which is exactly what i do. Man i have never been hardcore like you guys. But i have fun.

1adam12

If you read my post it implys that I am not hardcore…That it is all fun and that you should be able to just laugh at yourself………I can’t race for shit and couldn’t back flip into water or a foam pit…..It’s all relative………Read between the lines I am giving you Props for racing.

bmiddaugh

Posting photos of women who are better at flatland than all of us on this site is prohibited. 😆
    I got what Adam was saying before…in fact..don’t take this the wrong way, but since you started riding again, you seem a little calmer man…

suthnjflat

@1adam12 wrote:

Low and behold that is Will pre paint the Honda with flowers stage…..

The legendary blue honda yea i think he just got the car that day he learned how to drive stick on the way to the york jam. Later on he let these 2 girls who were his roomates paint the car with the flowers. But that wan’t until he got back from phoenix and cali.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.