Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum I have heard through the grapevine that someone new

• This topic has 8 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    moderator3

has stepped up to be the new NBL NJBMX points-keeper, clerk. I look forward to new ideas and innovations, though I am sure mistakes will be made even by someone new at least we can all learn together.
    Here’s to 2008, The Dew Tour, The Olympics and BMX in New Jersey.

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan ‘press on’ has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.â€ÂÂ￾
    â€â€Â￾ Calvin Coolidge, 30th American president (1872-1933)

“I long to accomplish some great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble.â€ÂÂ￾
    â€â€Â￾ Helen Keller, American social activist, public speaker and author (1880-1968)

moderator1

The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.
    Eminem

bmxmom156

who is doing thepoints now?

i would personally like to say “thank you” to whoever stepped up.

bmiddaugh

“For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it todayâ€ÂÂ￾

African Proverb…

bmiddaugh

who is doing thepoints now?

Not to overstep my authority, but I believe no one is currently, on an official basis.

RFarside

What’s with the quotes’? Why is everyone afraid to state the facts?

At the last state meeting the State Commissioner informed us that the State Clerk position was available and if anyone would be interested in this position they should send their resume in to the State. There was one sent in the next day (12/10/07). This person asked to be notified by the State that they have received their resume. A week later, no response so a call was made, and as of today (12/31/07) still no response. The person applying for the job is more than qualified for this position. How hard would it be to respond back to this person? Is this position really up for election? Didn’t are current State Clerk resign? I remember her posting it on NJBMX. Or was that one of the emails no one was supposed to see? Was the State laptop ever turned in? It looks like there are a lot of unanswered questions. The question is why?

rider1

Was the labtop turned in to who? Who has it? It should be in with all of the other state stuff right? It dosen’t need to be used untill next season right? I don’t know.

Rich

RFarside

The ex State Clerk still has it from what I am told Rich. I thought that once she resigned, she would have no use for it and turn it back in to the State. Maybe I am wrong.

bmiddaugh

Ok, cool.
    So it’s not a rumor! I’m stoked. Can this person just formally say something here, it’d be a real scoop.
    This is awesome, a lot of people were worried. —

bmxmom156

thank you mr farside

moderator1

Any news on this topic…..

bigjeff

I know that a couple of resumes have been truned in. The decision is Scott’s since it is an appointed position. I understand that he will make it known who it is at the next state meeting. That meeting will be at the end of the month. Date to be announced.

lisa

bmiddaugh

Thanks Lisa.

All kinds of stuff coming up, new websites, new points keepers, new nationals.

New new new!

BIGANT-DOG

you left out one- possible new track sponsor. that’s all i am saying for now.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.