Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Hey teach, I have a question…

• This topic has 11 voices and 44 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom1001

Listen I will be coming to the next state meeting but ya know what I have been around a very loooooooonnnnnnnnnnng time and at these meetings it is the same ol stuff. Lets hear this and lets hear that. Okay we will take that under advisment. Basic Bullsh—ter stuff.

BIGANT-DOG

I like you> —

bmxmom1001

I can be a real whippersnapper.

4130forlife

yeah i remember in 1993.. i got state #1, a zeronine numberplate, a state jacket and our banquet was at great adventure..

its cool that they do the state dinner at the skatepark.. thats awesome…

eyuhas

yeah me and farside remember early eighties when you had to race all the state series then you got to go and attend the banquet and get a zeronine plate jacket and ect you felt like you at least got something for your money 😡 change is definitly on the horizon and much needed 😈 just needed to put my fifty cents in

bmiddaugh

The days of the same old shit are over.
    Apathism is going away.

BIGANT-DOG

Funny you talk about zeronine, the guy still owns the name, and is still into plastic stuff. Owen sheprman. Vynl printing materials is what he does.

4130forlife

CONTACT him anthony

bmiddaugh

If I can be at the next state meeting I promise to ask more tough questions, lol.
    I can’t wait to hear the answer to race class and open and at the championship you can only race open if you aren’t qualified for class.

I know I am going to hear a bunch of B.S.
    This time I ain’t buyin it though.

Anyone got ideas for a name for the official website of NJBMX?
    We’ll start some groundwork for that too.

Anyone every find out who the ringleader was for jerseys?
    If anyone points to me like they did last year when it clearly stated in the minutes of last june’s meeting that I was part of the “design the jersey committee” there will be serious repercussions.
    I was going to try and do the promotions for a lot of things but got f.u’d out of it.

bmiddaugh

Hey here are the nbl rules on this…

Open classes are a combination of age and proficiency levels that have no point value except in designated series. Open classes are offered at all events. Riders must be registered and participate in a point class before being eligible to compete in an open class. Open Wheels classes are a combination of age, proficiency levels and cruiser bicycles (either 20â€ÂÂ￾, 24â€ÂÂ￾ or 26â€ÂÂ￾ bicycles may be ridden in Open Wheels classes).

and for pro-am…

D. An open class called Elite Open may be offered to Super Ex, Junior Men, Masters and Elite Men. Cash awards may be presented in this class. Elite/Amateur Open class shall be offered only if there are less than three elites registered and enough amateur riders, all of whom must be at least 16 years of age, registered for the class in order to meet the minimum rider count.

So it seems to me, at least for the last few state championships I have been attending, that the state has been breaking the nbl rules.
    They allow you to race open if you aren’t qualified for class…

Or is the state allowed to make up their own rules for what they want to do? I am down with that because their are a bunch of things that we could do better than the nbl if we just took some initiative, rules-wise.

Look…either we man up and say…F it we are doing this according to our own rules, (my fave…hehe) or we follow the nbl.

bmxmom156

not to confuse things any more but did you get these rules from the national or local rules list? they used to be separate in the rule book id have to locate mine to check to see if its changed…

i am still not seeing how the state let riders race open without racing class how is that brett? as far as i know every am had raced in thier class to race the pro/am series.

bmiddaugh

yep they did.
    but.
    in years pass, riders were allowed to race open if they were not qualified to race class at the state championship.
    I asked the question in 2005.
    Can I race class at the championship if I am not qualified.
    No, but you can race open.
    But….I’m not racing class at the championship, how can i race open?

bmiddaugh
    bmiddaugh

And there was no “trophy only open” it was open, open…

As it is, the championship will be the way it SHOULD be.
    Anyone can race the open.
    The only open.
    The money open.
    AKA The Hyper Pro-Am 16 Over open wheel series open final.

My point is, if we can do “anyone can race the open without racing class” at the finals,
    WTF can’t we do it at the rest?

4130forlife

i dont know

maybe its because of $

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.