• This topic has 9 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    rider1

Its done and in my hand. The check should go out next week say around Thursday. For the record this was one of the fastest grants I have worked on. I know it seems like a long time,but many things go into putting these deals together. And to clear up any confusion, Rich Farside in no way held up or slowed down the process. This is in refrence to keepitreal. Sometimes it takes several drafts of a proposal to come to a complete understanding and a workable deal. In this case,it came together quick after everboby understood the procedures. I really think the work being done will help NJBMX,and provide a better program for all. We need to stick together,and keep our eye on the ball. NJ has many very talented riders,and hopefull we can bring more new riders out.

Rich Carolan director Tina & Richard V Carolan Foundation Inc.

bigtimber

COOL!

tpbmxtd

Even though this is our tracks first year being involved in the NJ State Series, I would like to thank Rich and the Carolan Foundation for the support they give to BMX.

Thank you Rich,

Trilogy Park BMX

bigtimber

If more people just had Riches values and positive attitude things would be alot better!

Rich, thank you very much for all your work and especially your persistence in making this happen in the face of all the roadblocks that you came up against (me included). Most would have given up.
    Loren

bmiddaugh

We don’t give up, we don’t stop.
    We’re BMXers man, come on!
    Yo, Caveman, it’s time to get cracking!

bmiddaugh

What I find amazing about NJ is that we have an incredible amount of riders with talent beyond racing or riding bikes, who are more than willing to donate their time and talent to get this sport we all feel so strongly about back on track.
    Maybe it’s just that tenacious NJ attitude.

But we are taking over, that’s that.
    Excellent job, now let’s get this thing on…

bmxmom156

rich is a saint… many people would have given up and moved on…

thanks rich im sure your efforts are appreciated more than you realize.

CrazyCraig

Thanks Rich.

eyuhas

😀 THANKS RICH

bmxbum1

Kudos to Rich. Thank you!

Joe

CrazyCraig

Thank you to Brett, Rich Farside, Caveman and anyone else involved in working directly with Rich on making this grant happen.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.