Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Godfather of parkwood gardens.

• This topic has 6 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Tonight was intresting,about 5 kids showed up at my door,and asksed me to fix their bikes. I could only fix 2 of em, told em to come back later this week. But the funny part is my wife walks in and sees 5 kids and does not bat an eye.(God i love her) One kid brings back another bike(could not say no) . They look at the trophies one of em says “were you mad about 5th place” The other kid says no he worked hard for it.(did not tell him too say this,I swear)

Before they left one of said i am glad we have a guy like you living here. That was the best thing I could have heard all day. So from now on If anyone has any parts that they are gonna throw out(but still can be used) lmk because I am gonna try and help these kids and any other ones that ask me.

Oh about the godfather part. My wife called me that after they left, because they were listening to everything i was telling them,about how to fix their bikes. Sometimes when you are feeling down it takes a kid (or 5 of em) to make you realize things are not that bad after all.

WORD.

Right on! Keep that torch lit!

rodney

they have laws about this kind of stuff . Did you show them some movies !! HAHAHA just playin DOGG

BIGANT-DOG

Was gonna show em rad but did not have time. But they did notice all the old videos.

RaidenHayden

Dog got groupies, go Ant!!!!!!!! Mentoring is good

bmiddaugh

Kiss the ring of…
    Ant Dog?…
    I dunno about this…

rodney

I was visited by the godfather . . He came up to the shop so we could talk .

bmiddaugh

Nice Ant Dog.
    I started BMX around 1976. I can still remember me and my neighbors racing trails on our Schwinn Stingrays and looking up to the older kids as if they were men. I remember it like it was yesterday. They helped me work on my bike taught me how to jump and bunnyhop and drooled over how nice their Stingrays where. Paul had the best one and I would buy it from him to make my first race in 78.

What I’m trying to say is, these kids will remember you- forever. No doubt in my mind.

rodney

True . Brett is one of the first real riders I have ever rode with . really got my heart into freestyle great times THANKS !!!

bmiddaugh

“real” rider might be stretching it a bit…
    I was a great “bike tosser” in my time tho…
    lol!

rodney

yeah and was Ant that guy who put his bike in his mouth HAHAHAHA !!! sorry had to do it

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.