Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing used eht vandalized again?

• This topic has 14 voices and 36 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

what the heck is going on here?

does anyone have access to a video camera that maybe the state can borrow? someone must have seen something.

i personally find this sickening with all thehard work that folks put in its pathetic. i hope they file a police report and officially prosecute these low lifes..

RaidenHayden

Some one talk to Jeff Morgan, there is something that can be done!!!!! That is all I will say

bmxmom156

yea he is the king of surveilance…haha

good idea

Even though the track does not have security cameras maybe it would be a good idea to post a few signs saying ” security cameras in force, vandals will be prosecuted”. Maybe that will make them think twice before they do something stupid.

bmxer901

this is the biggest problem with the track always beening open. every year this happens. less already knows who it is but porbably has no proof. the facts are right in front of them. the local kids that go there everyday, they dont race they start fights they bring drugs around the track and when they are told to leave they make threats. something can be done but it probably wont.

bmiddaugh

yes, we can do surveillance on the net.
    does the track have a dsl connection?
    a 100 night vision camera on the tower will get it done.
    Anyone care to make it happen contact me.
    Or…..
    maybe those in charge of EHT should get ahold of someone like bmxer901, make peace and get him to infiltrate those who are jacking with things.
    Know thine enemy.
    At least that’s how I would do it….
    Or….ask FSHUM to step up or better yet…
    FSHUM and bmxer901, then you have 2 guys working together to help make things better thereby proving to anyone who thinks the “young guys” aren’t into helping out, wrong.

racerx

i highly disagree with bmxer901 its not all the locals who come and ride the track, there is more people hanging aroudn there and movign throughout the track then you might know, i bet you havent been there for one full day when its a non race day, cause if you have you would of known that there is more ppl there in one day then you can remember

I bet it is locals.
    Who else would have access to it and be able to get away quick?
    Its not like its viewable from tourist areas or the GS Parkway or something.
    Whoever does it most likely lives within walking or skating or biking distance.
    At least locals that can drive there to get stoned or “party”

bmxmom156

why? why do ppl do this?

what is the thrill of wrecking something just for the “fun of it”?

did they used to be former racers who got lost interest or never found the love of bmx?

did they have to do community service there at one time and now are getting someone back?( find that hard to imagine)

are they that bored? have nothing else to do?

do we know if these are kids( under 18) or adults?

just curious and pretty pi**ed off

It probably was locals but i have been there plenty times when out of towners were riding and one time i was there there was a group of 4-6 dudes who were street riding in atlantic city down from New York for the day and stopped at the track to ride. They dragged a big metal trash can on to the table top and were jumping over it.

Ignorance is nationwide!

bmxer901

first off racerx thats when i spend the most time i have at that track is on none race days. everyones back to school leaving the track free of the locals. That gives me the time i need to work on parts of that track i need to w/o having them in the way. ask any racer that goes there strickly for racing to practise on a none race day and i bet everyone of them will have a complant about the locals. Yes there is alot of people that go through that track but take a ride through there at 11pm how about 1am and there s local sitting there on the jumps. Its a park, the park closes at dusk. there for they dont belong there.
    Heres an interesting fact. earlier this year when a rumor was going around that less was going to close the track the locals claimed that racers dont belong there and that they are going to take over and run the track the way they wanted. Yes the locals, so racerx what do you have to say about racers not beeing aloud at eht bmx track.
    heres some key points that prove its the locals. (all incodents have had certain locals prosecuted)
    1. Soda machine broken into soda was stolen as was the money.
    2.Hyper trailer broken into at east coast national. A cr50 pit bike was stolen.
    3.Eht track gets shot up with paintballs. 3 local riders stepped forward and admitted to getting mad that there was a race and they werent aloud to ride the track.
    these are just three key point in the past 2 years. theres tons of witnesses that have seen them empty trash cans on the track doing stalls on the fenses. breaksing them when they do it.
    this is all getting out of hand even with the police checking in here and there.it takes true racers who understand the importance of that track and how important it is to the raceing community to have a track like that in that great of condition and to be open all the time.

racerx

if you goign to blame all this on the local ridrs then your pathedic, maybe you should freak out on the little kids run on the track after baseball games wit there cleats oh my thats ruining the track too =[

racerx

oh and i have been at the track on a nonrace day and steped up and told “locals” who were vandalizing the track, to please leave and stop what there doing, and yes i picked up the trash they thrown, oh and they were random people walkign not local riders who were doing so

bmxer901

maybe this should be made clear, and im sure that other racers who are local “racers” yes local racerx you know the ones that live within like 10-15mins. The normal local riders are the only ones that are usually there late at night. the local riders are the only ones usually there for no reason besides causeing problems or getting in the way. The local riders are the only ones so far to get cought vandalizing the track. the local riders are the ones that have been threatened by less for what they do when no ones there.
    Just because you come on here and say that you have told them to stop and you have cleaned up the track doesnt clear them. You are not the problem you are one of the many solutions to a never ending problem.
    I have personally gona there and have fixed peices of the fence, back a couple years ago we repainted the entire fence. This could go on for days with people saying what thye have done. but that is all that it is anymore but things that have been done. all that counts now is whats going to be done. Hopefully after patmos is done the locals will be gone.

imwatchin

bmxer901 please please STOP. You are killing me. You come on here trying to fool everyone on how you know everything. Just stop. You are doing more harm then good.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • The topic ‘eht vandalized again?’ is closed to new replies.