Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old East Coast National

• This topic has 6 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    TideyFamily

Got back a few hours ago but had to take a nap befor i tryed to post on here.

I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone from the site that stopped by to see how Nikota was doing throughout the weekend. Janeen for getting his membership issue squared away. Legend, NJ Racer and Tony for being so genuinely kind to my quiet shy son. He really opened up to you guys and that really has never happened befor, Aunts, Uncles or any family. He listened to all of your guidence and tryed to do what you told him to do to improve his racing skills. LeadSled, and Genius it was great to meet you in person. Craig, it was good to see you out there trying to take out half the semi on Saturday. Rich, I think that the NBL should make you put 20 pounds of lead in your frame to let the other guys in your class even have a chance.

This was truely an awsome weekend for my son and me. His motto for the weekend was “Have fun and don’t give up” Well he did both and that was all that I could have asked of him. The son I brought friday to the race is not the son I brought home today. He is so much more confident than me or my wife have ever seen him. When we got home today he broke out the launch ramp and set it up against the house so he could practice gate balancing. Jumped up on the peddles and it looked like he had been doing it for years, Mind you this is the same kid who sat down in the gate friday so he didn’t fall over.

Nikota got 5th Friday at the Pre-Race, 4th Place Saturday and 3rd today.

Once again Thank You to everyone for making my Sons first National a very memoriable one.

BIGANT-DOG

Way to go. I hung out saturday eith brett down there. Wish i could have raced. It is good to see your son having a good time and enoying it. Not like the IDIOT i saw screaming at his kid. But that is goona be talked bout in another thread tonight. I am just happy that your kid is smiling. That is the future of the sport. Now when is “daddy” gonna get a 20 inch? 😉

rideodybmx

congratulations nikota
    hope he had a good time, i know i did, i got to watch everybody ride, and even take an almost perfect weekend myself. this national was a really good one, and i cant wait for next years lol.

now on to M.A. for the reigonal

pjtaft

is anybody going to list anything about who did what this weekend?

the Tampa Track has been warned of the Revolution!!!

bmxlegend

i list some stuff that went down..

1. me and my friends drank 210 beers..
    2. bbq is better than going out to eat..so we bbq’d up a great meal every 8 minutes
    3.got to chill with greg and his little one..definite good people
    4.saw atotal of maybe 11 races the whole weekend
    5. camped out and had a blast
    6.saw lots of old friends.. and made some new ones

all in all.. it was agreat weekend..bmx does indeed rule

bmxgirlmom

I would like to take a moment on behalf of the entire staff of EHTBMX and myself to send a heart felt thank you to all of the wonderful people who stepped up to the plate and helped make this one of, if not the, best Nationals in EHT history.
    So many people gave of their time and labor that I could never possibly mention everyone, but a couple of special thank yous are in order:
    Les and Linda Vanderhoof for providing, once again, a top notch facility and great food for the National.
    Jess and Gary Crager for the countless hours they gave in prep-work and day of labor.
    Robert and Josie Demola for the tireless efforts they put in to make sure everyone had a good time, got plenty of food, and in general be everywhere that help was needed.
    Nancy Haugh for all the behind the scenes work she did and does, and for all the help she gave.
    Chris and Carrie Vliet for everything they did on and off the track to make sure this National was a success.
    Chris and Cathy Whiley also for everything they did above and beyond.
    Mr. Glenn, Mr. Tidey, Lisa Heath, Marty Cornell , Dawn, Vinnie Mannino, Mary Walsh, Donna McGinty, Marilyn (Josie’s sister), Brian Grabel, Mary and Jim Filippone, Matt and Gail Danek, Wally Thomas, Debbie Scott, Don and Kathy Olson, Irma and Dave Miller, Betty and Bruce Mulligan, Bob and Polly Tedesco, Rich Farside and so many, many more oh and of course our wonderful DRPs. We could have never done it without all of you.

Here’s hoping that the outpouring of help, friendship, caring, and the desire to “do it for the kids” continues for a long, long time.

Thanks again to everyone who helped in what ever way you were able.
    We are eternally grateful.

Janeen

bmxgirlmom

Mr. Tidey: I have your stadium chair and jersey in registration. All safe and sound and marked with your name. 🙂
    See you on the 13th for the State Qualifier.

Thanks for your help this weekend. So glad your son and you had a good time.

Janeen

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.