Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old EAST COAST NATIONAL APRIL 29th & 30th

• This topic has 13 voices and 56 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    LeadSled1

There is camping and I will be camping too. I was going to bring the camper but I just filled the water tank for the first time after the winter and I have a cracked line. I’m just going to bring the van instead and camp in there.

Jess

bmxlegend

the bmx legend beer tent will be there.. i am camping out also

bmxgirlmom

yes, you can camp. we usually put the tenters behind concession. check with Les when you get there for exact location. each year it changes a bit depending on baseball schedule, vendors, etc.

you can always just let him race Saturday, then if he does well or wants to race Sunday, they do 1/2 hour registration for Sunday after the Saturday mains.

We’ll be at the park, most likely in our “quick canopy” with 4 sides. Hope its not too cold!

bmxgirlmom

Here’s the current forecast, of course it’ll change a couple dozen times

Fri
    Apr 28 Sunny
    61°/43° 0%
    61°F

Sat
    Apr 29 Partly Cloudy
    63°/46° 20%
    63°F

Sun
    Apr 30 Showers
    58°/48° 30%
    58°F

TideyFamily

@bmxlegend wrote:

the bmx legend beer tent will be there.. i am camping out also

I’ll be hitting that tent up!!!!

bmxlegend

ill set a few cold ones aside for you buddy

TideyFamily

@bmxlegend wrote:

ill set a few cold ones aside for you buddy

What kind should I bring???? Cans or Bottles also?? Might break out the rum if the beer doesn’t feel right.. Might need some warmth. It sounds like it is going to be cold Saturday..

CrazyCraig

I would LOVE to join all you tent dwellers – I have slept in my van in the past for these things – but the wife is coming down (without the kids!) and we’re hitting AC Saturday night. 😉

I know – I’m just asking for it with this post. 😯

pjtaft

Craig You Infidel!!

bmxlegend

bottles.. cans.. it doesnt matter.. cans would prolly be easier cause we can crush them. who knows if someone gets rowdy and starts breaking the bottles.. id stick with cans

CWCCRIDER

@CrazyCraig wrote:

I would LOVE to join all you tent dwellers – I have slept in my van in the past for these things – but the wife is coming down (without the kids!) and we’re hitting AC Saturday night. 😉

I know – I’m just asking for it with this post. 😯

Don’t have to much fun sat night , they start EARLY on Sun.

SUNDAY EVENT SCHEDULE:
    Bike Inspection – NO BIKE INSPECTION!
    National Post Registration – NO REGISTRATION!
    Practice By Age Group – NO PRACTICE! – 15 Minute Elite Warm-Up from 7:45AM to 8AM
    National Day #2 Starts – 8AM

TideyFamily

Got my tent and stuff allready to go.. The base has all the gear for rent. Very cheap. I spent 46 bucks for EVERYTHING I needed for 3 days of camping. Tent, Cooler, Lantern, Stove, Cots, everything.. Now just need to fill the cooler’s, 1 with beer and the other with food, and some more beer.

Dave PBR????? Dirty and cheap.

bmxgirlmom

COTS????? Since when does camping entail Cots???? 😀

Just kidding, sounds like you got a good deal.

TideyFamily

Keep talking and you’ll see the air mattress get pulled outa the closet and blown up .. I aint no kid anymore. 27 is killin me…LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.