Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old dr wins in china

• This topic has 7 voices and 13 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

http://vlinkx.sports.cn/2007/8/21/12922.asx

donny robinson wins elite men in china and gabrielle diaz wins elite women ( i believe jill kintner took 4th? cant get the vid to run smooth)

wow that track is awesome!

heres a sample of the new random gate start too

bmxmom156

sorry not diaz it was shanaz reade…boy that chinese news announcer has got to go!!! lol

kevh

Only 1 rep in each main, doesn’t look good for the olympics.

Pinky111

No Jill got 5th. Talk about crappin out!! Bubba stands up my kid and doesnt even make the main. What a schmoe.

Yeah I was shocked the US only got one rider. But what really sucks is how all those girls could kick my but on the track lol. They where jumping stuff I never have or would. Love the Pros jumping over , errrr I mean Superclass, um correct that Elite, jumping over the berm that was massive looking.

GJ to Donny and all those that made it into those two mains, you all ride like the wind.

CrazyCraig

@Pinky111 wrote:

No Jill got 5th. Talk about crappin out!! Bubba stands up my kid and doesnt even make the main. What a schmoe.

Bubba busted up his anke real bad in the time trials. Arielle Martin said he was having surgery done over there in China, etc. I gotta believe he is out for some time. Nike might have to find a new rider to put their money on.

bmxmom156

looks like that random gate was giving a few some trouble.(arielles blog) apparently mtb-ers had some experience with it already( jill) and some of the other countries as well( why didnt usa have our guys/gals on it before is beyond me) plus she mentioned the european women all train/race on supercross tracks so that clearly may have been an issue. that track/starting hill was wild. too bad about bubba he has hit some bad luck this yr for sure. congrats to dr! if anyone finds a vid of the elite main that is smooth( the one i found posted is choppy as hell/ stops and goes dosnt run all the way thru) please post. thanks.

Pinky111

Clearly our training is infierior to the Euros. US better step it up. I mean that is dumb, did we know there was gunna be a random gate? WTF??

4130forlife

<3 random gate<3

bmiddaugh

We ran random gate starts in the aba in the 80’s.
    B
    F
    D.

Pinky111

I’d love to have them in the NBL. It would stop these little kids from lookin so dumb, trying to slingshot a gate with no trianing. There goin backwards while the gate down!!

bmxmom156

how do you think 3 guys from netherlands made the main? here is arielles explaination.. i tend to agree..

It seems the random gate made quite the difference with a lot of people (myself included). It will be used at all future UCI events so its time to buck up and get it dialed. The Dutch team definitely had the edge on the rest of the pack as they had been practicing the random gate since the worlds in Victoria. 4 Dutch men made the main but skills kept the Dutch women out.

no slingers here

4130forlife

the snap is BACK

Pinky111

@4130forlife wrote:

the snap is BACK

HOORAYY for old school!! We win again!

4130forlife

yes.. the war is won

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.