Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum Does anyone know the name of

• This topic has 3 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

the young dude who had the discrepancy in the amount of locals he had in to qualify for the state championship?

ihatem

Hey Brett,

I think that may have been my nephew, Billy Wittig 11 rookie. I thought he had enough but he was 1 short 🙁

bmiddaugh

ah ok, was that a definite? I thought there was something about a double race somplace?

ihatem

Mr. Camner was there and he tried to do everything he could, so did Lisa.
    it’s a bummer though, he did all the state qualifiers and was only short 1 local.He would have gotten a #2 plate.

A new rule I think should be not as many locals to qualify for the state championship race, especially if you do all the state qualifiers, and doubles and mabey even pit bike races- just a thought.

bmiddaugh

Who was opposed to letting it slide so a kid who just wanted to race and give it his all could do just that.
    If you don’t wish to tell me who here, please pm me.
    Thanks.

bmiddaugh

Did he race 10 locals?

bmiddaugh

I have just been informed that there was more than one rider this happened to.
    Apparently and this is what I have heard, the original “qualified riders list” stated this kid had 7 locals in, he pushed to get a double header in and get his locals and at the championship was told he only had 9.
    What’s worse is this kids whole goal for the year was just to get qualified to race the President’s Cup.
    …oh well, better luck next year?

bmxmom156

i dont know the specifics chris but they usually let you substitute a state race for a local if you are only short one local. (that is if you have more states you are not using)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.