Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing BMX Events Disney ABA

• This topic has 5 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RaidenHayden

Anyone other than myself going, three days of nationals, not one prerace and two nationals, all three days a national. I saw pics of the track, nice!!!

kevh

where are the pics?

RaidenHayden

some are on vintage

RaidenHayden

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, less than 8 hours till I’m on the road, can’t wait to see how fast I can get down there, anyone wanna run blocker LOL

bmiddaugh

The Dew Tour finals are in Orlando this weekend, you gonna hit that up as well?

RaidenHayden

No,, I had a chance to go, but I think I will just hit up some attractions, my buddy Gary that rides in the backyard, has been away for the last month all over the place (fashion photographer), so he just texted me he is in Naples, stop down and check the hotties out he is shooting for a bikini catalogue. I love being me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will hit some trails though, bringing the jumping bike!!

RaidenHayden

Ok, here in St. Augustine Fla now, weather is warm and humid, about 78 degrees. Next two days here, then off to New Port Ritchie, to see some family, then to the land of Big Ears for the race

kevh

Good Luck!!

JBRP

Hopefully I will bump into you….. Look for me at the Profile camp…

This will be on the front of my ride….

RaidenHayden

YOu got it Rob. I love those Bad Apple Jerseys

4130forlife

bill wants to get molested by mickey mouse

RaidenHayden

Haaaaa, no thanks, I’ll just put a cap in his ass !!! LOL

Still in St. Augustine, old town is cool, just had an awesome meal at a place called the White Lion. Great drinks, and the food was good too!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.