Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old damn good

• This topic has 3 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    4130forlife

weekend of racing.. i had so much fun.. and lenny hicks., damn good to race against him.. had a hell of a race with him.,, good times for sure

and high gear cyclery is the official bike shop sponsor of Pawson Bmx Racing

PBR taking over the state

BIGANT-DOG

Dave I know brett got some good pics of ya.

bmxmom156

dave you raced flemington AND howell?? back to back races? wow you da man!!!

like that style over the jumps. thanks for the push to switch motos on sat..good idea!

i hear lots of buzzz about your team glad to see there will be more team comp this yr for the state series… did they ever put the pre regis form up on line? maybe they could make it easiesr for the tm’s and put the state team commitment form up online also? just a thought.

4130forlife

yeah, the bmx bug bit me pretty good again.. i was feeling the race this weekend.. it felt so good, but i am out of shape to pedal that damn much

and definitly thank you about the team thing.. im glad its going to be a good start up for the state series and we are going to have ablast this year.. ill fax you guys later around 5ish, but ill call 1st before i fax

BIGANT-DOG

Dave will find out about the forks tonight.

4130forlife

thanks anthony

bmxmom156

i just looked on the njbmx forum site. they are supposed to have the team commitment sheets as well as the pre regis forms online. i cant seem to get logged on for some reason it wont let me see them.

😕

will try again later. in the process of moving back in so gotta run.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.