Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. crashing sucks

• This topic has 7 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    jaylamoon

bmxmom156

holy crap!!

ps dont use this in the promo vid brett…lol

BIGANT-DOG

that was cool as hell. btw proves my point that clips suck. Some of those riders were clipped in when they crashed,

4130forlife

like mtv killed the radio star.. clip pedals KILLED bmx

kevh

Flat Pedal Revolution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rodney

I dont think you will see clips in freestyle !!! Why and how did they get this far in the first place ?

4130forlife

ok rod.. i correct myself.. clips killed bmx racing

rodney

See some of you say hey look at freestyle its big its popular but bmx racing is not as much in the spotlight right now maybe its all because of clips !!!!

4130forlife

progression is good.. just not the wayt bike parts are being designed.. aluminum has NO place in frame making..NONE at all

4130 for life

RaidenHayden

toward the end of the 90’s, BMX was starting to get huge again, however the popularity of clips grew, and many new riders looked at this as an unnatural act and probally did scare many new riders. YES I have been using them, however, as a trails guy, clips suck!!!!! I would welcome them being abolished!!!!!! Many of the older pros would like them banned as well. Will they probably not. Remember, you are not clipped in on a motocross bike

rodney

Steel is real The two freestyle bikes that I have now are FBMs one frame is 4.7 lbs and the other is 5.2 lbs if that is not light enough I dont now what is . No real advantage fro getting a alloy frame . What if they had clipped pegs ????

RaidenHayden

Rod, I’m running all cro-mo frames now (supercross), I might go back to alum, remember one of the first bike used in parks was a PK ripper, all alum, or the Numora, again all alum. Its not what the bikes are made of but I think some see being clipped in as intimidating, that has screwed up things

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.