Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. CLIPS ARE FOR IDIOTS

• This topic has 19 voices and 181 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

craig

are you dropping that frame off for your team guy??

4130forlife

and jeff z sends me pics of chris moeller signed.. its good being me fo sho

pabmxrcr708

i think the little clip vs flat is over well i didnt read all the post made and havent been on in a while so i just put my two cents in ➡

ok, idc if you use them or not, i think its all up to the rider/parents if they want there kids to use clips…i dont think kids that are just starting out shouldnt use them unles they can jump/manual/win a few races before racing with clips crosses there mind…but my question is who is clips really hurting? if it isnt hurting someone then lets just drop the clip vs flat battle…if ur hurting because the person next to you is using clips and beats you and your pissed because of the “xtra advatange” pedal faster and race harder….not to bust chops but where not old school racing anymore some of use the more older riders mainly that want to stick with how it used to be old school more power to you but the sports changing and with that racing styles change and new patterns devolp, theres nothing we can do about it…just like you have the peopel for slingshootign out of the gate and you got the people against that think it should be that orginal gate snap, clips vs flats and slingshot vs snap there both topics that will never have a answer too, all we can do is put in our own opinion of what we feel but back to the clips if you dont race clips because they are “dangerous” then dont race the clips race with flat pedals and dont go around telling people to use flat pedals cause there “safer” well i think most people using clips understand that flats are safer but it all comes to what the racer is comfortable with…if you want a entire race where is nothing but flats maybe suggest to the NBL or local track to do flat opens more

well yes i do race clips and nothin will change my mind but like i said if u want to race flats race flats if you want to race clips race clips but dont knock on other people on what there prefernce is

hopefully i didnt confuse anyone but thats my little rant 8)

loudogg666

just ride man, just ride. its all about fun.
    if you can’t have fun, because you are too busy worrying about if clips are cool or not, then you don’t belong in bmx. everyone knows this, you get something on your bike that some might not like, you’ll get made fun of, big deal. man just do what you want, not what everyone else is doing. you wanna run flats, run them. you wanna run clips, run them. you want to win?
    then pedal your ass off and win, clips or no clips.
    bmx is fun.
    fun. fun. fun.
    nothing more, nothing less.
    just fun.
    whether its flatland, street, dirt, racing, park, vert, old school, new school, whatever man, its fun.

CWCCRIDER

HA HA HA I was looking for something else and found this http://www.vintagebmx.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=026311;p=1

🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄

bmiddaugh

That thread got one of the Essers banned from Vintage which begat BMXAction online.
    See..something good can come from arguing about clips.
    LOL.

4130forlife

which page did he write stuff that got him kicked off vintage?

bmiddaugh

He got kicked off because he kept starting controversial topics.

4130forlife

hahaha.. gay

RaidenHayden

Dave didn’t you get kicked off to for tellling some they were gay

4130forlife

yep, i told some guy that collecting dolls was gay

pabmxrcr708

@loudogg666 wrote:

just ride man, just ride. its all about fun.
    if you can’t have fun, because you are too busy worrying about if clips are cool or not, then you don’t belong in bmx. everyone knows this, you get something on your bike that some might not like, you’ll get made fun of, big deal. man just do what you want, not what everyone else is doing. you wanna run flats, run them. you wanna run clips, run them. you want to win?
    then pedal your a** off and win, clips or no clips.
    bmx is fun.
    fun. fun. fun.
    nothing more, nothing less.
    just fun.
    whether its flatland, street, dirt, racing, park, vert, old school, new school, whatever man, its fun.

yup and i think thats basically what i was trying to say, but shorter

loudogg666

i don’t mess around.

tommydone

i have nothing else to say,i just wanted to keep this post alive,FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE TOMMYDONE SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4130forlife

word

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 183 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.