Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. CLIPS ARE FOR IDIOTS

• This topic has 19 voices and 181 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    rodney

HAHA wait a minute

loudogg666

i am not a freestyler. i am a bmx rider.

bmiddaugh

i am not a freestyler. i am a bmx rider.

I’m willing the website to this dude.

RaidenHayden

With every statement Lou impresses me, I would definately leave it in his hands too!!

4130forlife

i am BMX.. in every sense of the word

RaidenHayden

Actually Dave, I think Lou is in every sense of the word BMX!!! Why, cause back in the day if you did BMX, you raced and did whatever trails you had, and rode a ramp if you could find it. You didn’t argue about what equipement should be used!! Rather, where and when you and your buddies would ride. You did BMX, I think Lou has captured that!! I still hit the park from time to time, we all know my first love is trails, and hangin out with my buds at the track rocks, wether you are clipped in or not!!! I’m BMX, I just wanna ride, and I don’t care what anybody rides as long as they ride. Guys, things progress, unfortunately we don’t all like the coarse of progression. Imagine trying to be online with a comp from the 60’s. Wanna cruise around listing to an 8-track ( Maybe Brett listening to the Bee Gees) How about throughing your cell phones out the window. Or your I-Pod ( over my dead body, I can’t imagine carring all those cassettes). The point is, that change happens, and yes I’m not a fan of the clips (yes I clip in), but face it they are here, so lets stop this useless conversation, and focus on something that will at least help build things up. And another thing, don’t get discouraged if things don’t get back to the hey day, there are so many things for kids to do now te pie is getting sliced up more.
    Ride, have fun with your friends, that is BMX

bmiddaugh

( Maybe Brett listening to the Bee Gees)

Hey there’s always time to bust my balls, LOL.

I will be at the flatland contest on the 25th.
    I will be at the state race tomorrow.
    I will be at the park comp tomorrow.
    I will be at the GH clinic next week.

It’s all BMX man.
    Good ol Bob Osborne was smart enough to change bicycle motocross action to BMX Action, cause he knew what it was about.

Actually the above 4 statements are why I personally don’t use clips, (plus I’m REAL uncoordinated, figured I’d get there before Bill did, lol) I switch up what I do alot so pedals would seperate it too much.
    BUT.
    What’s funny is that I ride with a pedal with a more aggresive peg stud on them for a race bike and less aggresive one on my freestyle bike, so I can move my feet easier, LOL.
    No, long peg pedals in freestyle?

RaidenHayden

I have long pegs in the bike I use for park and trails, Ouch when you slip. Hey and Brett. when you had them install that 8-track in that new car did they understand why? LOL

4130forlife

pegs break your bike.. and clips break your hip.. screw both of them

bmiddaugh

pegs break your bike

Not when ya smooth like buttah,
    brudda…
    😆

RaidenHayden

Ride and let Ride!!!!

loudogg666

i happen to love bmx. i subscribe to ride bmx and i enjoy every second of it. sure i might not be the best at what i like to do on a bike, but i have a lot of fun with it.
    helll, i flatland, i ride street with rodney and mike wilson in brunswick, i ride trails sometimes, and i even go to skatepark and just mess around. no feeling is better then getting the satisfaction of being on your bike.
    you want to spend time on a forum bickering about if clips are cool or not, then be my guest, miss out on going outside and riding your bike.
    fun, fun, some trouble, and getting accomplished is what should all be about.

4130forlife

being that i am the bmx legend.. i get my ride subscription fo freeeeeeeee

loudogg666

well thats cool.

CrazyCraig

uh, Dave, lots of us are getting Ride BMX for free right now. I know I am. Bunch of folks on Vintage were talking about getting it free, too.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 183 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.