Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Clear things up!

• This topic has 3 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jaylamoon

I had written a post that created some drama ! First off it was not my wife who wrote it, rumor #1. Second I was not slamming the track or the staff. rumor #2. Im sorry if it came out that way. The last line I wrote said that for all those who help it didnt pertain to you. It was out of frustration do to other comments on this site. It is frustrating to see so many people race and have an opinion but they never come out to help. I do all I can, simply picking up trash while my kids practice, sweeping the track, painting ect, without looking for a cookie. Do to recent situations I havnt been able to as much. I do think that a print out of set work days would be nice so people can schedule it on there calenders, with rain dates. There is so many sites to get info for the track it can be hit or miss. I love the track as does my wife who raced there for 10 years. We do all we can with flyers bike shops friends ect. So as far as us not liking the track that just isnt true rumor#3

bmiddaugh

that is an excellent idea and i will incorporate it into next years njbmx.org revamp.
    Brett

BIGANT-DOG

I had written a post that created some drama !

Boy do i identify with that statement. 😆 😆

bmiddaugh

yea, but who was the knucklehead who created the site that gave people a place to create drama… or get together and toss ideas out.

BIGANT-DOG

oh yeah, oh yeah well who was the “brotha” who got you back out there and onto BMX!!!! :wink:!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.