Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Racing Veterans Chris Gulich

• This topic has 8 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    CrazyCraig

Hey guys, on this site alot of folks get a lot of press, and yet I feel there is one guy that has gone somewhat unnoticed when it comes to talking about BITD, Old School, etc. – riders that rocked then and are back out there now making it happen.

Well, that guy is Chris Gulich.

Yes, he is legendary for some of his extreme old school part purchases on ebay, but more importantly he is another guy that has been involved with the NJ BMX scene for over 20 years, maybe 25.

Chris was part of what some called the “brat pack” at Braddock in the 80’s. Along with guys like Jimmy Gnecco, Joey Hufnagel & Gibby Graner, Chris rocked the expert classes for as long as I could remember.

When I came back this year one of the first people to spot me at the Jack Frost was Chris. He made me feel good about coming back as he was excited to see another “old dog” back on the track.

At every race you will see Chris & Legend put up their canopy and bust out the BASE Brooklyn & Legend t-shirts, new parts and even yesterday brought out the old-school stuff. Chris does well to represent Jersey wherever he goes. Its been fun hanging with him at South Park (foot-down rocked!), New Paltz & Trumbull, and I’m looking forward to a good time with him & Legend at the Grands.

Rock on Chris!

4130forlife

chris gulich does rule

CWCCRIDER

cool helmet 8) cool name 8) totally cool dude !!!! 😆 😆

CWCCRIDER

CWCCRIDER

RaidenHayden

Even when he locks his keys in his car LOL, I’ve known him for a long time and he has no left, cause he is all right!!!!

RaidenHayden

Even when he locks his keys in his car LOL, I’ve known him for a long time and he has no left, cause he is all right!!!!

RaidenHayden

CrazyCooter

He needs to grow the Fu-Man-Chu back though!!!!

CrazyCooter

CrazyCooter

njracer

Does he ride for Point Pleasant Bicycles now?

loudogg666

sounds like a cool dude.

4130forlife

im sad that chris got rid of heaven

njracer

Heaven is a place in your mind Dave. It may or may not have ever existed.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.