Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Racing Veterans Caveman!!

• This topic has 12 voices and 41 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    CWCCRIDER

@Caveman wrote:

That’s not the first time I’ve scared people with those god-awful gasping sounds. I’m getting to the point where I can do that on command. 🙂

You should try that on the gate right B4 it drops 😆 😆

I’ll bring a extra chair with me on sat. I probably wont be on the bike either 😥

CrazyCraig

Chris, I hope you are on the bike, but if you are not, remember: as long as you go up for the first moto and put your wheel on the gate, you get points for the day and Championship.

I’m sure you knew that, but wanted to make sure.

bmiddaugh

That would be a killah shot too…
    all the guys who are beat up but still came out to “touch the gate” to get the plate.
    Show everyone how tough we is….

LeadSled1

I’m trying to stay away from this one but it is quite hard not to pick on Dave. Something about the pro wiping out all the ams and bike maintenance comes to mind………….

RaidenHayden

Dave created the PAIN CHAIN 😯

CrazyCooter

Come on you two……. I’ve got a grapefruit around my knee from that night but that ain’t gonna stop me from racin…. wreckin…… ridin…… sorry I still can’t think tooo clearly Hmmm ….. WINNING!!!!! Twisted Grin I think that’s what I was thinking. Huh

Caveman

Believe me I’m bummed. I wanted to race some opens this weekend. My shoulder is toast. Everything else is fine. I don’t know what Whiley’s excuse is. 🙂

Are we allowed to consume adult beverages at Howell? Maybe I’ll do that and then get on the mic. That should make for some colorful announcing.

Leadsled, don’t even think about it or I’ll post video of your squirrely ass from Atlanta. 😈

bmiddaugh

ohh man….it’ll be the Dave and Dave show…

CWCCRIDER

@Caveman wrote:

Believe me I’m bummed. I wanted to race some opens this weekend. My shoulder is toast. Everything else is fine. I don’t know what Whiley’s excuse is. 🙂

I still have a imprint of my fox chest protector on my back !!! 😯

I have to sit down so slow my co-workers think i am lying about my back and really have a bad case of hemroids !!!! 😳

My wife is not to happy (I have a lot of work to do around the house) 👿

My boss just gave me one of those looks !!! 😈

Then this morning I go to stand up from my desk at work I put both hands on the desk slowly straighten my back out i let the pain calm down allittle then open my eyes and what do i see on the corner of my desk ?? The AUG Issue of the BMXZINE ” THIS ISN’T JUST A LITTLE KIDS SPORT ” Yea OK !!!!! 😆 😆

8) I WILL BE ON THE GATE SAT. 8)

CrazyCraig

Chris, all you gotta do is touch that gate once. You got me smoked in points.

But, I won’t be unhappy if you decide to stay home tomorrow an rest. :wink:!

Give me your home number so I can talk your wife into chaining you to the house or something. “Hello, Mrs. Whiley? This is Doctor Wilson. Chris’s X-Rays show he should not even get out of bed today, but he’ll be okay on Sunday.” 😛

See ya tomorrow Chris!

Note to Brett: ya gotta fix the code on the “wink”.

bmiddaugh

That code for the wink is a PIA, I’ve been trying to fix that for 2 weeks…I need to do more googling…

BIGANT-DOG

There will be a 12 pack of something in my cooler. And someone please bring a copy of RAD!!!!!!!!!!!

RaidenHayden

I will be thinking of all of you, as I recoup, I just got my stitches out, so no racing this weekend. keep Pawson away from the press

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.