• This topic has 5 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    CrazyCraig

white Viscount aero set, but no mounting hardware. Its very clean – make an offer – $10???

white Diacompe Bulldog brakes – $20

mid-school Redline 185 crank arms, never used, but I did try installing them once, but on the new school spindle (Taiwan?). VERY tight fit, would be better if you have the mid school spindle. No hardware, just the Arms. $45

Sabre number plate – never used – this is mid-school, right? White with Black trim – $10

Helix repro inverted tuff-neck $50

Brand new set of 2006 24″ tuff wheels with sealed bearings, used a few times, nothing crazy, not jumped or raced. I paid $135. Asking $125 or b/o. You can’t even tell they are used. Will include barely used 24″ Comp IIIs

I have the Skyway tuff pads that go with the Mags – lightly used – $8

2005 Redline Flight 24 frame & fork (Euro BB) $125

2001(?) Redline Proline frame (American BB). Fully repainted – white, no decals, professionally done (by my neighbor) – would sacrifice at $75 firm.

TNT 7″ Rise pro bars, un-cut, barely used (look new) raced a couple of times, then switched to S&M. $20

Redline 8″ rise pro bars, chrome, un-cut, used from May till Nov $20 b/o – possibly have a buyer now.

Black 4.5″ rise Redline cruiser bars from my 2005 Flight 24 – never raced or jumped, $25

S&M Race cruiser bars – 5.75 rise, 27 (27.5?) width, black. Raced on cruiser most of last season. $20

Repro black AME Grips $7

2006 Diamond Reactor Pro Team XL Frame 21.5″TT. (I have the orig forks but they are bent) Will include Redline seatpost (aluminum color) and black stock seat clamp all together $75. (Ant Dog expressed an interest, waiting to hear from him) SEE LINK AT BOTTOM OF POST FOR PIC

New 2006 Shimano DX pedals (flats), never used $50 – looks like I have a buyer for these.

2 DK XXXL Stems (68mm)(threadless). One black, one chrome. Black was used when I got it, Chrome was new when I got it. I am using the Chrome one on the 20â€ÂÂ￾ right now) $15 each

****IF I HAVE PUT “I HAVE/MAY HAVE A BUYER NEXT TO SOMETHING, PLEASE EMAIL TO SEE IF MAYBE STILL AVAILABLE IF INTERESTED****

Thank you for looking

http://www.diamondbackbmx.com/items.asp?deptid=6&itemid=165

paulc

Craig,

I tried to send you a PM but it just goes into the outbox? Anyways, I am intersted in a few items. Could you send me an E-mail so I could reply back. Thanks

Paul

Sabre came out around 1980 and died quickly. Is it the one that had aerodynamic bottom that stuck out?
    If so I’d hold on to that, one of the rarest plates out there I bet. Hardly anyone used them even back then, most went with Haros or Hot Plates or their stock ABA plate. Sabres were about as common as CAM plates.

CrazyCraig

Its a flat plate with 4 velcro straps riveted on (2 on the sides, 2 on the top). Nothing sticking out, just flat. But it says Sabre at the top. Brand new, I got it from Mark Zalewski when I bought the TNT bars off him.

**** add to list *****

American BB for Flight IIs (2006). I have a used spindle to go with it.

If I sell all the stuff on this thread, then I might put my Flights up for sale in order to get some DXRs. Keep the PMs coming y’all!

CrazyCraig

Okay – looks like the old school Redline PL24 and related stuff is gone, sold it through Vintage. I erased the stuff I sold from the original post.

4130forlife

dxr’s suck

Here is a pic of the original Sabre plates.
    Im not sure if they made a later version or if its a seperate company as the two Hypers were.

CrazyCraig

sweet ride Eric.

My Sabre plate has the same writing on it, but its just a flat plate.

CrazyCraig

A bunch of stuff has sold – the list has been updated.

Paul C – I am getting my new GHP Star Bars tonight, I will get you the full price for the Redline bars and DX pedals shortly (probably by Thursday as I will be at the ups store Wed night to ship some other stuff out)

paulc

Thanks Craig. I will wait to hear from you.

pjtaft

Were those my Old 185mm RL cranks? I thought i still had the 185’s,.. but the FA has 180’s

they were from Ben Tisdale. just a throwback for ya

CrazyCraig

Nah, the 185’s I picked up off ebay. I can get them on the spindle I have, but its real tight – I have to use a long bolt to “pull” them on.

I found they are mid-school so someone needs to have an older spindle for them to work more smoothly.

Now if I could just find my old FA with the 185’s………dang, why did I have to go and sell it? That and my old PL24. Duh…what was I thinking?

4130forlife

mid skool meaning 1990-94?

pjtaft

the only thing my FA needs is new rubber,.. and a brake cable lol

maybe i’ll swing by Big Al’s Bikes,..

CrazyCraig

Dave – I guess 90-94. Someone told me that Redline’s used to be American made and the newer Flight IIs are Taiwan. So someone would need an “American” spindle for these crank arms. They will work on my “Taiwan” spindle – but its a bear.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.