Homepage Forums UBMXRC Public Initiatives ABA in NJ

• This topic has 17 voices and 40 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    RaidenHayden

Somebody get the paddles for Bob T. I think he went flatline

RaidenHayden

Somebody get the paddles for Bob T. I think he went flatline

rollin-z

No your all wrong we need a track INDOOR in the deep south jersey area where the taxes are only 3.5% and there is enough room to do it right.like cumberland county (what do you think Farside ?)

anyone hear about thunderbolt raceway in millville ?? millville has just been approved for a multimillion dollor motor sport raceway with a lot of land out by the millville airport. a prime location for an indoor BMX track.
    PRIME!!!! Huh Huh

rollin-z

No your all wrong we need a track INDOOR in the deep south jersey area where the taxes are only 3.5% and there is enough room to do it right.like cumberland county (what do you think Farside ?)

anyone hear about thunderbolt raceway in millville ?? millville has just been approved for a multimillion dollor motor sport raceway with a lot of land out by the millville airport. a prime location for an indoor BMX track.
    PRIME!!!! Huh Huh

bmiddaugh

Let’s get it on.
    Go to them, we will back you.

RFarside

I have been asking around about this but I have had no luck. Do you have a name that I can talk to?

bmxmom156

thats it you greedy southerners have to be a little more flexable.. we gave up seacaucus years ago that was all we had up here 🙁

now you have eht and cjbmx thats both SOUTH tracks in the lower 1/2 of nj. look at the map please.

brunswick area has trails

north jersey has SQUAT and we would attract the tri state area to us think about that. i am only 1 hr 15 mins from bethel and maybe a little more to new paltz area w/out traffic… we would get pa/ nj / ct/ ny also

PULEEEZE!!! think about it.

can you say m-e-a d-o-w- l-a-n-d-s area?

plenty of abandoned stuff out there

dunrite9

Maybe Camden

Lets see how Point Pleasant does against the Bloods and the Crips 😆

BIGANT-DOG

Put it in Union county. Or somerset county. There is a lot of land in those areas

tuffneck

i will travel in any direction north or south because im in the middle Huh Huh

bmxmom156

yea built it and buy a gas station at the same time this way bmx-ers can fill up when they get there or on their departure i’d say $1.25/gal is fair wouldnt you? but you have to show your nbl( or is it aba now) card to get the discount. anyone have a connection w/ hess or whats that new one lukoil?

then they will come. i predict 80 motos at a local( just for the gas) like the good old days.

Caveman

I’m tempted to put a track right next to the Cape May lighthouse if it will piss of Debbie. Heh, heh. Or perhaps Salem. 🙂

RaidenHayden

That’s it, I’m transfering to south jersey!!!!!

bmxmom156

ok dave your days of winning the open mains are over..no respect for elders anymore -i am gonna speak to my son about this…lol

last i heard it was a jersey discussion arent you from pa?? :wink:!

Caveman

PA!?!?!? How long have you known me?
    Camden County for 36 years.

I ain’t afraid of Danny. 😈 I don’t think I’ve ever raced him. Once my shoulder gets better I’ll come up to Flemington and we’ll see whose Road Kill is faster. 😈

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.