Homepage Forums UBMXRC Public Initiatives ABA in NJ

• This topic has 17 voices and 40 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    RFarside

@kevh wrote:

Why can’t we just have 1 organization.

That would be nice but I don’t think we will see that any time soon.

rollin-z

indoor track WOW how great would that be…year round training…year round racing…Yea Baby bring it !!!!!!

ABA…NBL same same Watch the gate !!! 😀

rollin-z

indoor track WOW how great would that be…year round training…year round racing…Yea Baby bring it !!!!!!

ABA…NBL same same Watch the gate !!! 😀

RaidenHayden

Hmmm. One day, at job I was at, I was told by someone “you’ll never do that kid!”, at that moment, my boss came through the door, and told me to pack my stuff, I was going!!!! I turned to the nay sayer, smiled, and said “never say never” as I hummed “I did it my way” By another guy from Jersey, Frank S
    Moral NEVER SAY NEVER

RaidenHayden

Hmmm. One day, at job I was at, I was told by someone “you’ll never do that kid!”, at that moment, my boss came through the door, and told me to pack my stuff, I was going!!!! I turned to the nay sayer, smiled, and said “never say never” as I hummed “I did it my way” By another guy from Jersey, Frank S
    Moral NEVER SAY NEVER

bmxmom156

ok how bout southern morris county on the union or essex county line?? (near summit/ madison/ new providence/florham park? one of those morristown airport hangers would be nice ( indoor)

ok how bout anything closer than 1 hr away??

yea indoor would be a plus i vote for that.. put that on my wish list. its not asking much, right?

when will we find out about all this?

bmxmom156

ok how bout southern morris county on the union or essex county line?? (near summit/ madison/ new providence/florham park? one of those morristown airport hangers would be nice ( indoor)

ok how bout anything closer than 1 hr away??

yea indoor would be a plus i vote for that.. put that on my wish list. its not asking much, right?

when will we find out about all this?

RaidenHayden

That airport would be nice, but I deal with them with my job, and they are growing, so any space they have is not going to used for a track. Thinkold factory not used and owned by one of the cities, due to non-payment of taxes, and they may lease it to you cheap if they can’t find a use for it!!!

RaidenHayden

That airport would be nice, but I deal with them with my job, and they are growing, so any space they have is not going to used for a track. Thinkold factory not used and owned by one of the cities, due to non-payment of taxes, and they may lease it to you cheap if they can’t find a use for it!!!

bmiddaugh

I can tell you this, when all the details are squared away, there will be no secrets.

bmiddaugh

I can tell you this, when all the details are squared away, there will be no secrets.

miken1973

all I can say is middlesex county up on the north east corrider is big $$$$ going to be hard to get a good deal on some affordable square footage. But hey I might come out of retirement if a indoor track opens up. Not only because I live in Middlesex county but this area is prime for a bmx track. A lot of the towns have skateparks there is a decent scene around and there just a million kids since its a suburban county. South Brunswick or East Brunswick prime spots!!!!!!

miken1973

all I can say is middlesex county up on the north east corrider is big $$$$ going to be hard to get a good deal on some affordable square footage. But hey I might come out of retirement if a indoor track opens up. Not only because I live in Middlesex county but this area is prime for a bmx track. A lot of the towns have skateparks there is a decent scene around and there just a million kids since its a suburban county. South Brunswick or East Brunswick prime spots!!!!!!

dunrite9

How about 6 ABA tracks in NJ Huh Huh

dunrite9

How about 6 ABA tracks in NJ Huh Huh

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.