Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old 2006 State Plates and Jerseys

• This topic has 15 voices and 107 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

I will have the design done by the latest monday evening, ready for review.
    We will have to show everyone on the 9th, then after that, 3 weeks.
    Which means ….at the latest early october.

bmiddaugh

I will have the design done by the latest monday evening, ready for review.
    We will have to show everyone on the 9th, then after that, 3 weeks.
    Which means ….at the latest early october.

bmxer901

well that answers any questions i had. except does anyone know when the awards ceramony is?

bmxer901

well that answers any questions i had. except does anyone know when the awards ceramony is?

bmxer901

bmiddaugh

Not yet on the date for awards.
    Rained out race day = work on jersey time.
    Design will be up tonight by about 10pm.

bmxmom156

i dont think it really matters whos track is on top or where you wont be able to see it on the track at the pres cup from a distance anyway. something catchy that you can spot easily from a distance is key.

one year fla riders had a white jersey i remember it was a grey ugp logo i think on it in the center of chest and back( same design front and back whatever it was) and all i remember was how simple and easy to spot..at first i thought how dull…but if you looked around no one had anything in white ( a bmx moms nightmare to keep clean for sure) so they were really out there visually. now i know there are sooo many of them so that helped too :wink:! i know also when we take the kids in my school( the kindergarten/ 1st gr) on a trip to the zoo or someplace where there are a ton of kids we always tell the moms to send them in white tshirts- with all the other schools with their wear the same color/ group at the zoo for example its much easier to spot the kid in the white shirt if one gets separated from the group.

i am not a fan of white jerseys at all personally but just thought i would throw that idea out there( it just dawned on me)

you guys are going in the right direction esp this early in the game i wouldnt worry about the time factor. some other states havent even had their state championship yet. just get the design down i think getting the riders to give thier size in a timely manner is more of a battle for whoever is doing the order.

bmxgirlmom

Awards ceremony date and time already set in November.(I think it might be on the 19th). Don’t have it right in front of me. Invitations will go out early to mid October.

bmiddaugh

moments away from much ridicule…

bmiddaugh

Runs… and hides…

Bigger size to see it:
    http://brokenspokes.net/downloads/2006-nj-jersey/2006-NJ-Jersey.jpg

The image on the sleeve is a b&w version of the jersey devil head on the front with the tracks on it.

dunrite9

No Comment!

bmiddaugh

smart ass!, lol

dunrite9

180 degrees from what i was thinking.

bmiddaugh

what were ya thinking?

bmiddaugh

or were you just thinking….
    wear New Jersey Devils jerseys…..
    like, just buy the hockey teams jerseys and wear them….

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 136 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.