Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old 2006 State Series Standings through 06/03/06. Reply To: 2006 State Series Standings through 06/03/06.

bmxgirlmom

I know this is going to sound really stupid and I’ll buy a case of smelling salts so all can partake…but I really don’t mind the software we are running right now.
Yes, it does have it’s own set of foibles, idiosyncracies, or whatever, but I’m used to it.
I’m still a newbie when it comes to the points and stuff, so many of the problems encountered are operator, not software problems and I freely admit it. I’ve learned a lot, but have a lot more to learn.
When the windows program comes out of Beta testing at the tracks it is currently at, I will be starting from scratch learning another program, so even if we blast into the 20th century, there will still be points problems from, like I said, operator, not software problems.
I’m glad you all have a sense of humor and can bear with this old woman a bit longer. I’ll do my best to make as few mistakes as possible. 🙂